The tree originates from the Middle East. The oleo resin is collected from the bark of this small shrub. It has been used since ancient times in rituals and spirituality, it is still used as an incense in many religions today.
The therapeutic uses of it include skin and respiratory conditions.
May aid and assist in:
- In the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- Relief of mouth ulcers
- For the symptomatic relief of minor wounds
- Relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections
- Temporary relief of the cough of bronchitis
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Temporary relief of coughs
- For relief of mucous congestion
- Relief of symptoms of catarrh
- Beneficial during times of stress
Can be beneficial in the use of skincare maintenance:- dry, mature and aged skin. Including wrinkles. Balances oily skin.
Properties: Calming, centring, restoring, soothing, uplifting, warming, grounding and reviving.